Monday 17 February 2014

My Perfect Timings


To get my metabolism going as soon as I wake up, I like to have a cold glass of water when I get out of bed.

Afterwards I like to do my workout. I prefer to workout in the morning just because it gets it out of the way and leaves me feeling"pumped" if you will for the rest of the day.

As soon as I've finished my workout I like to have my breakfast. Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day so to counteract the number of calories I intake I eat straight after my workout because I am still burning calories. 

Fact: If you exercise with weights, you burn calories 
for a longer period of time after you stop working!

During and after my workout I tend to drink 1 and a 1/2 glasses of water to keep hydrated.

For breakfast I always have a cup of green tea because it helps to boost your metabolism.


Throughout the day I have around 8-10 glasses of water. I make sure to drink a glass of water before each meal.

At 11:00am I have a piece of fruit to keep my metabolism going.



At 1:00pm I have lunch.

At 4:00pm I have a snack - usually carrot sticks, I love them so much!


6:00pm - dinner 

Interesting Theory: Apparently your dinner should be the size
 of YOUR handful. (for me incredibly small)


Before I go to bed I have a cup of mint (herbal) tea to help cleanse my senses - I get really bunged up and coldy around this time of year.







































When I have a day like this I feel energised and rejuvenated but it's hard to get it perfect all the time!

When do you like to do what? 
Should I change up what I'm doing?




No comments:

Post a Comment