Friday 31 January 2014

La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo + (Plus)

I have heard so many great reviews about the first version, the Posay Effaclar Duo, so when I found out there was a new and improved version I thought I had to try it. Also my cousin was kind enough to get me one when she went to the launch party, check out her blog This London Life.




This product claims to "target the key signs of oily and blemish-prone skin". It "eliminates acne marks from the moment they start to form". 
i.e. it gets rid of spots before and after they have formed and corrects any imperfections on the face



When I first applied this (before moisturising) it felt light on the skin, almost like applying a silky serum. It didn't feel oily or greasy and didn't sting which I find a lot of spot treatments do to my (sensitive) skin.



I've been using the product since Saturday the 25/01 evening and since then using it as a moisturiser morning and night.
I can see a clear improvement in my skin, it has not been the full 8 days you are supposed to use it for yet but already my skin is looking clearer and less red. 

I really like that this can be used as a moisturiser and can have makeup applied over the top of it. It is so useful and really does work.

I would recommend this product to all my friends, family and you.  You can purchase it from Escentual here (£15.50) or from Boots here (£11.62). 

No comments:

Post a Comment