Wednesday 19 February 2014

Mid-Week Rambles

*In case you haven't checked it out yet, I did a guest post on Celia Blogging click here to check out my review of the Vichy Dermablend Corrective foundation.

Revelations:

This week has been pretty strange, I'm not a very deep or emotional person but as it's coming up to my birthday I am beginning to think more about myself, what I'm doing, where I'm going etc. (which is why last Mondays post was more motivating and a little bit deeper than usual). 
I've realised that I need to start taking advantage of my life and doing all I can to get the most out of it. 

How to do it:

1. Avoid negativity (as much as possible) - I should be grateful for all I have and if I'm honest so should most of the people around me, so I'm going to try to moan less and avoid people that bring me down.



2. Eat healthily - I'm going to cut all bad sugars properly from my diet for as long as possible because I know it is good for my body and will help my skin --> which will build my confidence and make me happier.




3. Exercise regularly - exercise releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy. Why avoid something that makes you happy and helps you become healthier?



4. Be productive - I always avoid doing my homework which leads me to staying up late the night before it's due in rushing to finish it. This leads to stress, lack of sleep and a cranky Millie. Therefore each night I am going to get my homework done the minute I get in, even if it's not due until the next week because then I will be minimising my chances of stress and a late night.



5. Me time - I am someone that is quite happy by themselves, I enjoy my own company but I don't always take the time I have by myself to be productive, so for 15 minutes everyday I'm going to try to do yoga and meditate. This'll give me time to clear my head, release any stress and breathe.



So these five things I'm going to be doing from now on, which will hopefully make me happier and of course healthier, which are my main goals for this year. 

*I tried to lighten up the post with some funny pictures - hope they made you laugh a little

No comments:

Post a Comment