Sunday 23 February 2014

Guest Posters Needed

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of posts this week but I have mocks over the next couple of weeks and am struggling to juggle both revision and blogging.

As a result I am pleading for some guest posters. It will only be for the next couple of weeks because that's when my mocks will be over and it can be on pretty much anything you like (preferably beauty, health, fitness, lifestyle or food) but if not whatever you can muster up will be fantastic. 

If you are at all interested please email me millie_whittaker@hotmail.com with questions, ideas, drafts or even the finished product.

Before I resign for the next two weeks I just want to say a big thank you to you all because I reached 200 followers on Bloglovin. I can't believe there are so many of you reading my blog now and it was only under a month ago I reached 100 followers. So a big thank you to you all, I really appreciate it and I onwards and upwards to the next hundred.


Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment