Wednesday 12 February 2014

#AllBloggersGreatAndSmall

 Hello everyone, this week's "mid-week rambles" is a fun little tag called "All Bloggers Great and Small". I was tagged by Deanna owner of "The Girl who Wished the World" so check out her blog and her version here and thank you Deanna for tagging me. It's only a little tag but I thought it would be fun...


1.     What makes you want to blog?
To start with, my cousin had a blog and introduced me to it, ever since (on and off but now consistently) I've been hooked. I love testing new products and discovering new products through other people. It's also a great way to meet new people from all over the world that have similar interests to you. Also getting a comment gives me the biggest buzz that I blog just to get more.

2.     Your Morning skin routine?
Splash face with water, (atm) use Magnitone Pulsar to cleanse and mini exfoliate, then Bioderma before applying Effaclar Duo + as serum, moisturiser, primer then makeup.

3.     Your favorite blogger?
I love The Londoner and my cousin This London Life - both really interesting reads and full of personality

4.     A beauty product you couldn’t live without?
Soap & Glory Hand Food - that stuff is incredible

5.     Your favorite make-up brand (drugstore)?
Probably Maybelline just because the majority of 'drugstore' products I buy are from there

6.     Your favorite make-up brand (High-end)?
I love Bobbi Brown and Clinique

7.     What is your staple wardrobe item?
My green parka with (faux) sheep looking fur on inside from Topshop (the one in Zoella's November Favourites?)or probably something like black skinny jeans

This was a fun and non-time-consuming tag which I really enjoyed, so thank you again to Deanna and I now tag my new followers on Bloglovin so I can get to know you:


Hope you all enjoyed this tag, it was something a bit different! Talk to you Friday x


No comments:

Post a Comment