Friday 7 February 2014

Beauty Haul and FI

Over the last few weeks I've had a little splurge on some beauty products, I couldn't help myself there are too many products I want atm. I thought I'd show you what I've bought and what I think of them so far - I will be doing full reviews in a few weeks when I have a better understanding of the products.

Enjoy!!


Bioderma Sensibio H20:


I've been using this Bioderma for quite some time now, I'd say over a year perhaps. I absolutely love it, it's one of those things I think will always be one of my favourite beauty products. I find it so hydrating, cleanses my skin nicely and it takes off my makeup really well; which of course is what it's supposed to do but finding a cleanser that doesn't sting my sensitive skin is one I will stick with for the long-run.

Bioderma Sébium H20:


As I adore the Sensibio I thought I'd try out the Sébium as it's made to "purify and cleanse your imperfection-prone skin". I do get blemishes often due to me being young and hormonal so I figured this could help. From what I've tested it the same consistency as Sensibio (watery and hydrating) and slightly scented - I'd say a fruity cucumber fragrance (I know that's not a real thing but hey that's what my nose smells). Again it doesn't sting my skin and takes of my makeup well but we'll have to see if it helps my skin. 
*I only got a tester incase I didn't like it!

Benefit Porefessional


I've heard so many bloggers, youtubers, everyone raving about this product and since my pores are the size of Jupiter I thought I'd give it a whirl. So far I'm really liking this product, I'v been using it is a primer and putting extra around my nose chin and forehead and I can see a difference. It really does fill in your pores and creates a great base for makeup. Thumbs up from me!! Going to have to purchase the full size product now!!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge


I've heard a lot of people talking about how amazing the beauty blender is for over a year so when Real Techniques brought this blender out for 1/2 the price I figured it was a no brainer. I've never used a sponge to apply makeup before and having tried this one both wet and dry I much prefer the affect I get when the sponge is wet. I've been using this for about a week, I first tried it dry and the next day wet (with warm water then ringed out) I'm not really sure why but I think it applies and blends out better with my skin. However this has not yet impressed me as much as my Real Techniques Stipling brush - which I use foundation every day, so we'll see if I change my mind and make it my number 1 applier.

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation


I've been testing this product for a couple of weeks after being on a quest to find a new foundation. I've done a full review that will be shown on Celia Blogging soon. 

Illamasqua Eyeshadows




I've decided to be more adventurous with my eyeshadows so I decided to go with "Imagine" and then for regular neutral eyes I bought "Wolf". Although I haven't used it on my eyes the colours are really pigmented and have a nice feel to them. So far they seem really lovely but I can't say too much because I haven't used them yet.

Magnitone Pulsar



This is a similar product to the Clarisonic Cleansers - but a different brand. I've only used this once and will be doing a full review in the next couple of weeks but all I'll say for now is it makes cleansing so much quicker and easier - time saver indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment