Wednesday 5 February 2014

Mid-Week Rambles

Wow here we are in February already, did anyone else completely miss January? It went so fast!!
Another week and another goal accomplished, I am so happy and grateful to have reached over 150 followers on Bloglovin - it was only 2 weeks ago I reached 100!! I am so overwhelmed and excited to reach 200 now and a massive thank you and hello to all my new followers!!

Yesterday was my dad's big 50th birthday, and because my brother's at uni we went out for a family dinner on Saturday and just the three of us last night.

Saturday night we went to the Chop House in London which is one of my favourite steak restaurants. I didn't have a starter because I know how good their desserts are, so for mains I had the Sirloin steak and chunky chips - which was OMG amazing. The chips were perfectly salty and crispy and oohh I can't go on I'm going to start dribbling all over the keyboard. For dessert I had sticky toffee pudding which is most definitely my favourite dessert of all time. It was perfect, moist, gooey and oops this time I did dribble.
I don't have any pictures of food because I was so engulfed in conversation and more so food. But here's a picture of all of us in front of Tower bridge.

Last night my mum, dad and I went to our local Pizza Express who serve the most incredible lasagne - no one (even mum) makes lasagne like they do. We went pretty early and had a chilled movie night in afterwards. Who says getting old has to be bad?

my brother being oh so clever

the big man himself

So this week will consist of me getting over yet another illness, continuing with "30 Day Shred", testing out some new products and redesigning my work space - so nice and busy.

I hope you all have a lovely week, thank you again to all new followers for getting me to 150 see you Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment