Sunday 9 June 2013

Which Maybelline Mascara Is Right For You?


The Mega Plush Volum' Express

This is Maybelline's newest mascara and personally, I do not it. I feel it doesn't really lengthen, or give any extra volume to, my lashes, compared to others. I suppose you can be the judge. 

Furthermore, I do not like the brush. The new "Flexor-Brush" is meant to give "careless lashes with every stroke". I certainly feel careless when applying it to my lashes and I find it flimsy rather than flexible. I also it looks like the turbo washers in a carwash which is why I'm probably put off it.

This mascara is definitely for those who want a natural look effortlessly. Quite simply a few strokes and you will be done. Perfect for those who do their makeup in five minutes and under.


Can be bought at drugstores such as Superdrug for £7.99.


















Thanks for reading,

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment