Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Perfect Summer Nails

So I figured just blogging about mascara was beginning to become tedious for you all to read so to take a break from it I thought I'd share with you some fun summer nails. Day or night you can rock these simple looks, even if you're in the miscellaneous weather of England or a far away tropical paradise.
As I have quite a few a decided to have the same approach to this as the mascaras, i.e.. lots a different posts.
Enjoy!

The Jessie J Twist


To all the Jessie J fans out there this one's for you. For those of you who don't watch BBC1's, The Voice, Jessie J rocked  luminous green nails for about 6 episodes. I'm a big fan of bright, luminous colours on my nails, but I'll admit I've never gone as wild as green but upon attempting the look, I discovered I quite like it.


To spice the look up I added a silver sparkly nail polish onto the tips of my nails which makes them perfect for nights out.

I used an unfortunately nameless Barry-M colour from the new limited edition and "electric avenue" from nails inc.
For those who want to replicate Jessie J's nails you will need pointed nails.

*Tip: when applying bright colours, apply a thick layer of white before to make the colour pop!











Excuse the cut on my finger

I would probably wear this to a festival or concert as it is bright, looks great in photos and has a summer/rocky vibe to it.

Thanks for reading,
Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment