Saturday 8 June 2013

Which Maybelline Mascara Is Right For You?


Maybelline Great Lash


I believe this is one of the older mascaras, as you can see from the packaging. I never gave this product much attention simply because it never caught my eye. However I am actually quite upset I haven't bought it sooner.


The mascara, as promised by the casing, certainly does make your lashes thicker, For a night out on the town I wouldn't like to say whether or not it clumps but for a natural everyday look, I am confident in telling you all it does not.


This mascara is great for those who are always late and doing their makeup in the taxi on the way to work. The brush is so small there is no chance of blobbing a black dot on your nose, or any other places you may blob your mascara. It is great for a night out or casual daywear. It is neither dry nor wet which means it is pretty much perfect for anyone.


I would recommend to all. It costs a minimal £4.99 from drugstores such as Superdrug

















Thanks for reading,

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment