Wednesday 5 June 2013

Which Maybelline Mascara Is Right For You?

So I'm pretty sure everyone I know has had at least one of the Maybelline mascaras in their lifetime, however as they bring out a new mascara almost every month it's hard to know which one you will like the best.

Over the next month I will be reviewing every Maybelline mascara I can lay my hands on and tell you what I think of them, who they are suited for, why etc.


Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express The Rocket


I started with this mascara as it is my personal favourite, and my current everyday mascara. I find this mascara very wet, which I like, and it makes my lashes much longer.

This mascara is not for those who like natural looking lashes or for those who hate wet mascaras. Depending on the amount applied this mascara can look pretty natural or can give an almost false/dramatic look, but not too OTT.






















Top Lashes with mascara on 
*If you are as squeamish with eyes as I am sorry for this up close snap*

Can be bought at drugstores/highstreet shops such as Superdrug for £7.99.



There is also a waterproof version of the product. Personally I do not like this as much because it does not give my lashes the length and the volume I want however it is great for when you are on holiday or going to the gym, as this will not come off. This does come as a bit of a struggle when trying to get it off as a lot of rubbing is needed.




















Thanks for reading,


Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment