Sunday 2 June 2013

NYC Day 3

So today I went to the Abercrombie & Fitch on 5th Avenue, and man it is huge. Not only was every line at least 15 people long but I got lost about 5 times. I bought way more than I should've and blew most of my budget, which is slightly embarrassing.

Soho Deli Tour


After shopping we hopped in a cab and went on a Deli tour around the Soho area, where we were shown lots of cool restaurants and cafés. However as the weather was rainy and cold I left early for drinks at the hotel, I'm weak.








I didn't have a great start to the tour, I arrived late, ran off busting for the toilet and then dropped my pizza all over the shop and a man, not just a man, a big scary New Yorker who I did not dare to tell. Oops :/


Wicked

In the evening after stuffing our faces on the tour, we went to see the show Wicked on Broadway. It's the first show I've seen in America, unless the shows at Disney World count? Anyway Americans social etiquette at the theatre is very different to us Brits. They all woop and cheer when a character comes on stage and the atmosphere was electric. The performance was incredible and I definitely want to see more musicals when I return to the States.






























Thanks for reading guys, until next time...

Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment