Tuesday 2 April 2013

Harry Potter World

Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while but the start of this year has been hectic. Time got away from me, and before I knew it, it was April and I haven't written a single post for two months. However I promise from now on I will be blogging at least once a week.

Last week I went to the amazing Harry Potter World, and if you didn't get the hint from that adjective, it was... AMAZING!!




























I have never said "Oh My God, wow!" so many times in my life. Harry Potter World is so worth going to, this was quite literally my childhood and going to the place where all the Harry Potter films were made is a once in a lifetime chance/experience that I will never forget.




Now of course being the big kid I am, I got a little bit excited in the shop and bought everything I thought would make me a proper wizard.




A wand - Dumbledore's to be specific



Harry Potter glasses




A (light up) broom




A Gryffindor scarf


 
Of course all these accessories were "essential purchases".                          Well I'll admit now I'm home they aren't as fantastic as they seemed in the shop but at least I have souvenirs from my trip. 

That's all for today, and if you've been to Harry Potter World or you're planning to go let me know and tell me your thoughts. 

Like I said sorry for the lack of blogs but I will be doing one at least once a week.

Thanks for reading,
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment