Wednesday 30 January 2013

NYX Products Review

I was a bit naughty the other week and bought quite a few bits and pieces from NYX cosmetics.

Jumbo Eye Pencils




Milk



Black Bean




Dark Brown




French Fries




Sparkle Nude



Pots & Pans

I apologise for the poor quality photos!:/


I love all these pencils, I was skeptical of the pencils due to the "jumbo" part, I thought it would make the lines to thick and I would be unable to do my waterlines. 
However I was pleasantly surprised as I could draw accurately thin, pigmented lines that looked incredible. 
I did have one issue with then product, my eyeliner did not last longer than 3-4 hours. 
However, these eyeliners are available at www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk for £4.50 (unfortunately that does not include VAT and shipping).

I also bought a "NYX SH-Sharpener" in order to sharpen my beautiful new set of eyeliners.

Available for £3.50.

I got the "NYX STUDIO PERFECT Photo-Loving Primer".


You may have noticed the primers are green and not clear..
I have really red skin due to eczema and this primer is brilliant at hiding the redness before putting on my foundation. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with red patches of skin.

I got this gorgeous blush called "Summer Peach" which is a peachy/pink with gold shimmer in.



It has excellent pigmentation and a silky-smooth texture which makes it easy to glide onto your cheeks. It was very cheap at £5.50.


FINALLY I bought the "NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe"#GLG03 - "Beat Goes On". 












When I saw this product it was the perfect pink lipgloss I had been looking for, but to my dismay, it is hardly pink and all silver. It does slide on easily and glisten i suppose, just not what i wanted/expected of the product. :(
However it only costed £5.50 so it wasn't so bad.

All products purchased from www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk

My tune of the day is:
"She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5


Thanks for reading guys, 
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment