Monday 28 January 2013

Chanel Products Review

I recently purchased the "Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua" foundation and the matching "Correcteur Perfection" concealer.   

My two favourite products



Foundation



Colour: Beige#10



Concealer



Colour:Beige#10


I first heard of this product through other bloggers and decided to give it a go, and I have been endlessly raving about this product to everyone I know as it is one of the best products I have ever used. 
It's consistency and coverage is the perfect combination of smooth and light yet it covers everything and anything.
The concealer perfectly compliments the foundation and helps with dark undertones and blemishes. I recommend these products for all skin types and it's perfect if you like foundation or tinted moisturiser.
However this incredible product does come at an expensive price at £32 for the foundation and £26 for the concealer, but girls reach deep into those pockets because these products are well worth buying.
Available at www.debenhams.com


Tune of the Day:

My favourite tune today is Lawson's "Taking Over Me".



This song puts me in a great mood and keeps me going though out the day. Lawson have an amazing sound and to use their words, when I listen to them, "I'm in ecstasy". 
Take a listen and let me know what you think.
Available on iTunes

That's all for my blog today.
Please comment, tell your friends and let me know what you think.

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment