Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spring Picks

Hey everyone, keeping to my word I thought I'd try to do a few blogs this week to make up for how many I haven't done this year.

Spring is finally here and although the weather is still miscellaneous I have started to dress for spring because I am so tired of winter.

Here are my spring picks so far:


KABBALAH - Carvela Kurt Geiger £100

I think these wedges are perfect for summer they look great with dresses and shorts. Now of course with shoes you have to wear them in, so this spring I will be wearing these all the time ready for summer.




MARTLEY TEE - Jack Wills £59.50

For a smart/casual look match this with a pair of disco pants and either heels or flats dependant on the occasion. 
I always wear a vest underneath as it's rather see-through.




Dweeb Crop - Topshop £10 

This is great for mooching around. I wear this for staying in, making little trips to the high street and even working out. I normally wear a vest underneath, however in summer I may risk showing off my stomach... if (in the unlikely case) it's tanned and toned.

 

Zara

Even though it's spring and everyone's looking forward to summer, it's still England and we have to expect it to be cold. This sweater from Zara is perfect. I love it because you can dress it up with a skirt and dress it down with jeans/leggings and still keep warm.


Barry M - mint green colour



 

Barry M - Blueberry 














Nails Inc - purple/taupe colour















Rimmel - taupe colour


 

Barry M - Berry




I love pastels on my nails during springtime, the colours remind me of flowers blooming and how beautiful new growth is, which for me is what spring is all about. 
All of these should be available in your local drugstore such as, Boots or Superdrug.


 Amethyst Shell #424










This colour is great for a brighter than everyday look, I usually wear it when going out in the evening and when I'm wearing white or black.





Innocent - Topshop

I love the makeup from Topshop. This light pink is perfect for the day and looks so pretty with dresses which will be perfect for this spring and summer.






Tea Rose #3 - GOSH










This is a really pretty pink lipgloss that looks lovely by itself but also on top of Innocent. I love wearing this with whites.


My tune for this spring is:

On My Way by Charlie Brown













I love this song because it makes me feel like I can accomplish anything. Sounds weird but I think it is great for this time of the year to get us all ready (well for me to get slim) for summer.

Thanks for reading,
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment