Sunday 7 April 2013

18 At Last

Hi everyone, so yesterday was my brother's 18th birthday and he is finally "legally" allowed to go out to clubs, bars and drink.

To celebrate my brother's new age we went to our local pub and drinks were on him. He also went out to a club called Tiger Tiger in Soho with "The Lads"
Let's just say the night went well as he didn't get home till 4:00am.

Being the good sister I am, I decided to make him some fairy cakes.





You're never too old for fairy cakes!

I won't lie they're some of my best work, I will admit the writing is a bit "hicklety-picklety" but they look homemade and quirky, and he likes them.

I bought my brother a belt from Ted Baker, now I know a belt may sound a bit cheap and stingy but take a look at this.


This is a reversible belt perfect for men who need both a black and a brown belt, it is also very stylish and great quality. It costs £40 but is well worth the slightly high price.


Thanks for reading guys, next blog will be on my drugstore shop #2.
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment