Wednesday 26 February 2014

Mid-Week Rambles

Hey guys just thought I'd do a quick post (as I had some time) to let you know what's been going on.

So last week I had half term where I was revising for my mocks for this week, I also have my annual school dance show coming up for the end of March which is keeping me busy after school and most importantly it's MY BIRTHDAY next Monday so I'm organising some things for that.

As a result it has left me with little time to do proper blog posts but I promise over the next few weeks things will be going back to normal and I will be doing regular and detailed posts once more.

This is just a second request if anyone has the time to do a guest post for me it would be really appreciated, as some of you may have seen I had a travel one by Annie R Lindberg on Monday which I loved. 

There are quite a few benefits like - 
free advertising
new viewers
a fairly big audience
experience in writing for others
and helping me out which means I owe you haha

It can be on anything a tag, a review, a trip, a haul whatever you fancy. 
Let me know if you're interested or have a post - millie_whittaker@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading and being supportive of my inconsistent blogging at the moment.

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment