Tuesday 28 January 2014

L'oreal New Miss Manga Mascara Review

Extra beauty post as I missed last weeks:

So I've always liked L'Oreal mascaras, I won't lie Maybelline is my favourite "drugstore" brand for mascara,I've never been disappointed when I try out one of their new mascaras unfortunately this product did not have the same effect. 



I was really excited by this new mascara as I thought the concept of a 360 degree flexible brush was intriguing and innovative. I also liked that there are three colours: turquoise, violet and black. I'm not a big risk-taker with mascara I usually stick to black but I thought if I like the product I will go back and try another colour.





Unfortunately I do not think I will be trying out the other two colours due to the fact I was quite disappointed in this product. I felt the unique quality of the product (the brush) doesn't actually move at all when applying the mascara it just acts as a normal brush. 
When first applied this is far from "Mega Volume". Unless I apply pencil eyeliner to my tight line I find it only lengthens my lashes. When I apply more to help the volume it clumps my lashes together. With this mascara the more you apply the more volume you get but that comes with clumping for me.





This product is for those who want very natural looking lashes or quite heavy mascara. This is not my preference and as it was quite expensive for a highstreet mascara at £8.99 I feel it was a bit of a waste of money. 

However every cloud has a silver lining it will be useful for natural days because I quite like how it looks with only one coat.

This is quite a controversial view about this products, other reviews I have read said how much they love this mascara, I just feel that it is not my cup of tea. Oh well I'll stick to my Maybelline Volum' Express One By One for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment