Tuesday 24 December 2013

Blogmas Day 24 - Part Two


"The 2013 Tag"

For my final post this year I thought I would invent a tag (well at least I think I made it up) for you guys that will help you reflect upon this last year, sharing what you have accomplished 
and what you hope to achieve next year. 
So here it goes...


1. What was the best part of 2013?
The best part of 2013 was most definitely my conservation trip in Costa Rica. I had such a life changing experience, grew as a person and met some lovely people that I hope to keep in touch with in the future.

2. What was the worst part of 2013?
The worst part of 2013 was probably losing one of my closest friends (in a fight don't worry she did not pass). Unfortunately we went our separate ways after 13 years of friendship.

3. Is there anything you can take from this experience?
I've learnt to be less dependent on others and realise that moving on helps you rather than them.

4. Would you change any part of 2013?
Perhaps I would revise more for my GCSEs... However this did show me I have more to give and has made me want to strive and work harder for my A-levels.

5. Over the year what has been your best achievement?
My best achievement this year was probably getting back into 6th form, sounds stupid but I was really worried.

6. What has been your biggest achievement this year with regards to your blog?
There are a few things I have achieved with reference to my blog - having a focus
- receiving the Liebster award
- completing Blogmas

6. What have you learnt over the last year?
To not worry about others as much and take time for myself every so often.

7. What will be your "motto" for 2014 and why?
"Keep those who matter your priority"
This will be my motto as it can apply to people and inanimate things like work. It covers a broad spectrum which will help me focus on what's important.

8. What are your New Year Resolutions?
Stick to a routine - eating healthily, exercising, working and blogging.

9. What do you hope to achieve in 2014?
In 2014 I hope to achieve good AS-levels (4 Bs), pass my driving test (I turn 17 in March)and perhaps get a job, if I can handle it.

10. What would you like for your blog in 2014? 
I would like to reach 150 followers on Bloglovin and have a regular amount of viewers per day/post.
For me personally to take more pictures and learn more technical skills to improve my blog.

What now?
I will tag some blogs I want to take part.
If you want to take part and I haven't tagged you go right ahead.
After you've completed the tag comment below saying you have add a question of your own and pass the tag on to some other blogs.


This London Life
The Trendy Chick
Ruzin's Closet
Fashion On The Trend
Just Beauty Review
Celia Blogging
The Girl Who Wished The World
Christinanista


I hope you like this tag and I wish you all a merry christmas and a very safe and happy new year!!

Lots of love
Millie x

p.s. please take a look at my guest post on The Trendy Chick where I did a New Years Make Up Look - will be up around December 29th 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment