Tuesday 24 December 2013

Blogmas Day 24 - Part One


Christmas Rambles

Hello, sorry for the late posting again but yesterday was a mad day of last minute christmas shopping and writing up 3 posts which will all be up by the end of today.

I wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who have stuck with me through Blogmas, lets face it none of us thought I'd manage it but here we are Day 24 and there is one more post to go (will be up at 12pm today UK time). It's been difficult but seeing you enjoy it through your comments, likes +1s if you get that google malarky has made it all worth while.

I also want to say a massive thank you and hello to all the Americans who were viewing my blog last night. At 2:00am (I was up very late) there was a massive surge and I found I had 350 views all from the US. I don't know why there were so many at such a late time but I really appreciate it and can't wait to see more viewers from "across the pond" in the future even if it is at 2 o'clock in the morning.

So this post was just a big thank you to you all as I really appreciate every view, like and especially comment that my posts receive. 
I've decided next year I will host a giveaway to show my gratitude so stay tuned in the new year if you would like to be involved. Also comment below some ideas of things I could giveaway.

Lots of love x




Advent Calender Day 19:


Day 20:




Day 21:


Day 22:



Day 23:



Day 24:




No comments:

Post a Comment