Wednesday 13 November 2013

Mid-week Rambles


Hey everyone, sorry for no posts Friday, Sunday and Monday. I've had a pretty suckish couple of weeks leaving me feeling pretty down in the dumps. I've been feeling really sluggish and alone and I'm not entirely sure why. I promise by Monday I will be back posting regularly I just needed a break, to relax and think I suppose.

Onto a few brighter things they have made me smile the last week or so.

The new John Lewis Christmas advert. I absolutely adore it, it's so sweet and although I have loved every single advert up until now it could be my fave. It makes me so excited for christmas, which is most definitely my favourite time of the year as I love buying presents for people (more than receiving them... is that weird?) and seeing their reaction so when I see this advert and the Coca-Cola advert I know it's christmas time!!



So for now I'm snuggling up with some hot chocolate and a few cheeky biscuits to make me feel less sorry for myself.

Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment