Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mid-Week Rambles


In keeping with my posting more often I thought I would do a "mid-week post" where I just talk about well anything that comes to my mind and that has been happening this week.

So this week I read a post about an absolutely fantastic idea, #BritshBloggerSelection on Little Vintage Camera
The concept is every week Ellie will send an email to those involve with a theme and if you want to post about it you can and if not you skip it. Simple!

So if any of you want to get involved contact her with your blog URL, blog name and your first and last name and then you are added to the group, also simple!

The link is here so if you are evenly remotely interested or have any questions the link to the blog about it is here.

This is a really great opportunity to see others posting in the group, make new friends and perhaps write out of your comfort zone.
I'm really excited to be a part of it and can't wait for you to read them and hopefully for me to read yours. 
I'm number 137 look for me haha!

Hope you all enjoy this new adventure, my new posts and my mid-week rambles (although this one did have more of a purpose than the rest will).

Til Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment