Monday 21 October 2013

We're All Going on a Fitness Holiday


This week my mum (salsa as I call her) and I are staying at 
The Body in St Lucia. My friend came to the resort this summer and I've heard non-stop about how great it was. The food, the activities, the treatments, the fitness, the list goes on.
For Salsa's birthday we decided to come here as a special treat as we are both into our fitness and beauty. I arrived only yesterday and already I am so impressed. The fitness regime looks fantastic, the activities - water sports, hiking, swimming, cycling - look great fun and the food... Let's just say I'm ready for dinner and I haven't even had breakfast :)

Our room is perfect with picturesque views on can only dream of, palm trees, clear blue sea and sky and fit lifeguards strolling around. Sounds weird but even the smell of this place (or perhaps just St. Lucia in general) is insanely good. The staff are all extremely friendly and there are no kids screaming as this time of the year you must be 16 or above - perfect for relaxing.

The other thing I'm really excited about is, it's Octoba Yoga. They have added in extra yoga classes for this month only with guest teachers and different styles which I am really excited to try because I want to start yoga to gain my flexibility back.

Last night we were exhausted after the 9 hour flight and with England being 6 hours ahead of St Lucia, we chilled. Had some afternoon tea, a little look around, watched a beautiful sunset, had some dinner and hit the sack. Waking up at 6:00am here. 

We've got a list of activities we want to do today and we're ready to go!

I've got a feeling this is going to be a good holiday!!








My Views




The bed - extremely important to me... Sounds a bit weird for sleeping







Bit of relaxation







Cute touches





A little taster of what I'll be getting up to 




Very excited about the yoga month

http://www.thebodyholiday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment