Sunday 27 October 2013

Last Day Pick Me Up


Losing track of the days here in St Lucia can't believe it's Saturday already I thought it was Friday oops. As I'm not home I can't do what I wanted to do which was a Halloween inspired makeup look so I'll post an extra blog next week before Thursday so you can give it a go for Halloween.

As it's the last day of my holiday :( I decided to get my nails done in the spa to cheer me up. All the woman were lovely and I absolutely love my nails. Now me having the memory of a fish means I forgot to ask the woman to write down the names of the polishes she used but I can tell you they were both Essie and one was a purple/pink with shimmer and one was big silver sparkles - that really doesn't help but to recreate the look you can find similar ones.

I absolutely adore this colour it's girly and will brighten up my day when I'm back in dreary old England.







 *Sorry for the poor quality pictures - my camera is rubbish... mum and dad christmas present please?

As the internet here is sketchy when I get home I will try to find the names of the polishes for you guys - "Sure Shot" and "Set in Stones"

Back to normal/on time blogs next week - promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment