Tuesday 28 May 2013

NYC Day 1

So I'm here in New York on a girly holiday, and after only one day, it's already been great, except for that nasty passport control that goes on for hours. Not only have I already been shopping and bought  a shed load of stuff, I have also been to one of my favourite restaurants out here.

Woodbury Common


Now I'm not much of a sales shopper, so Woodbury Common, one of the biggest outlets, sounded very scary for me, however I plucked up the courage and spent a total of 7 hours there. This was obviously an unnecessary amount of time, but going on a bus you must follow there rules. :(

I wasn't one of the many people who had brought suitcases with them to fill whilst they were there but I did manage a couple of bags from some big names.







 Of course as in London, there is a Starbucks at very turn





After only buying a few things, as I want to save my money for Broadway and more importantly 5th Avenue, we returned home and went out to dinner.

The Tribeca Grill


Owned by Robert De Niro, one of the most atmospheric restaurants I have ever been to. The service is impeccable, the food is great and it is not ridiculously expensive.



















 My overall experience was great. The food is simple and well-presented, which is good for my unsophisticated palette. I was slightly disappointed as the last time I visited there was a different menu (they change the menu each season) so I could not get what I had last time. However I feel it makes you try new things, which is good for me.

Thanks for reading guys, if any of you are from New York please give me some good restaurant names before I leave on Wednesday.


Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment