Wednesday 22 May 2013

Jo Malone Candle

So, the other day I was buying a present and I decided as I was unsure of the things she liked, I thought a candle would be a suitable choice. A lot of shops in England sell candles however I have not found a place other than Jo Malone that sell candles quite as good. Not only do they smell amazing, they are good quality, long-lasting and the service in the shop is excellent. 

Whilst I was in there I may have bought a candle for myself also as a little treat for those relaxing (home) spa days we try to have once every few weeks.


After introducing my nose to a variety of different scents, I finally decided that Nectarine Blossom & Honey was the smell for me, also because the lady had convinced me it suited my character: sweet and kind. 

Like most, I'm a sucker for compliments.


























I love this scent in particular as it is summery and pretty, and also I love nectarines so it does make me a little bit peckish.

Although I haven't got a picture the packaging of their products it beautiful, even when your purchase isn't a gift. It's like a present for yourself.

Thanks for reading guys, you should all check out www.jomalone.co.uk as they do great products, not just candles.

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment