Saturday 18 May 2013

Bioderma

Hey guys, so I'm a little late on the bandwagon but I recently purchased the infamous Bioderma. I have heard so many bloggers raving about this product and after deliberating the whether or not to purchase the product, I eventually decided to give it a whirl. 
And let's just say I don't regret it.




I am in love with Bioderma, I use it as a cleanser/toner/makeup remover. It is brilliant, it removes all the gunk off your face and leaves you feeling refreshed. 

I have dry/sensitive skin, and this is perfect as it is moisturising and cleansing. It feels as though you are applying water to your face that gives your face a proper clean.
I would definitely advise people to try this product, it is available at www.escentual.com who do really great deals so check them out if you want any french beauty products.
If you have this product let me know what you think, or if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment