Tuesday 21 May 2013

CC Cream

Hey guys, so recently I went out and purchased one of the highly talked about CC creams. I was slightly unsure as I had tried the BB creams and was bitterly disappointed as I felt none of the ones I tried did anything for my skin.

So when trying the new creams I was slightly skeptical, however I had no reason to be, I bought the Max Factor CC Cream which I find brilliant. It acts as my new foundation. It's light and provides full coverage which I love. It dries out my skin a little if I have any blemishes so I usually apply extra moisturiser or something that moistens my skin.







It blends perfectly into the skin, and I would definitely recommend it to people that like to use tinted moisturiser. I think it is the perfect foundation alternative for summer.

Thanks for reading guys,
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment