Saturday 27 April 2013

Mini Haul 3: Nail Polishes

I am slightly addicted to nail polishes. When I see one I like I automatically have to purchase it. I think the name is "impulse buying".
Here are the three I picked up in a recent shop.





Essie - #72 Peach Daiquiri





Rimmel London - #704 Sweet As Sugar




Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - #309 Blackberry 

I love all three of these colours, peach daiquiri reminds me of being on holiday, sitting in an upmarket restaurant, sipping drinks and looking at the ocean view. Sweet As Sugar, I bought simply because I thought the name was adorable and as a new sweet shop has been opened in my high street it seemed justified. Well that's what I told myself. Blackberry is perfect for the inconcident weather we have in England. As the weather is constantly changing from roasting hot to pouring with rain, this colour is perfect as it's not too dark nor too light.


*Next blog will be a review of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine


That's the final part of my mini haul. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.


Much love x



No comments:

Post a Comment