Monday 17 March 2014

Guest Post: Mixed Print

Hey guys, I have another guest post for you today. It's written by the  lovely Makaela who is the owner of www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com. I love her blog, she has great fashion sense as you can see below and has such diversity in her posts. Please go over to her blog and have a look after reading this post.

Enjoy x

With fashion, I’ve noticed that sometimes I stay on the safe side, but I want to start changing that this year. Life is too short to be boring, and I want to remember my past as living for the fullest and for myself. So for today’s look, I decided to try something different with my outfit by mixing prints. The red in both the plaid shirt, from a thrift store, and the baby doll blouse, from JCPenney’s, was able to tie the pieces together to make an interesting combination. The lipstick I’m wearing in these photos was the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple (035).






What do you think of my look? What are your outfit ideas for mixing print?

No comments:

Post a Comment