Tuesday 17 December 2013

Blogmas Day 16


Feelin' Rosy

So if like me you are not a fan of the cold weather but want to look as though you're the adventurous walking in any weather type here's a pretty make up look for you that leaves you look gorgeously blushed!!

Step 1:
Apply a moisturiser - I use Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser (good for dry skin)

Step 2:
Apply foundation - I use Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid - colour Light Porcelain #004

Step 3:
Apply concealer to hide blemishes, redness or dark under eye circles - I use Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer #10

Step 4:
Set foundation and concealer with pressed powder - I use Maybelline Super Stay 24hr - colour Ivory #10

Step 5:
Apply a light bronzer to contour face - I use Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder - colour Brunette/Brune #02 (I only use the lightest colour)

Step 6:
Apply blusher to cheeks - I use bareMinerals Rose Radience

Step 8:
Fill in brows, apply eyeliner to upper water line and apply mascara - I use Loreal Super Liner - colour Brunette #3, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil - colour Jet Black #061, Maybelline One by One Volum' Express

Step 9:
Apply a pinky lipstick and lipgloss - I use Revlon Pink Pout #002, Gosh Tea Rose #03

Finnito!!





No comments:

Post a Comment