Friday 13 December 2013

Blogmas Day 13


Lazy Day Wavy Hair


I'm quite lucky with my hair - as in I don't do much to it and it looks ok(ish).
My hair is quite naturally wavy and although this is a post more suitable for summer (I'll probably re-post it then as well)  I'm going to show you how I get my hair wavy (my everyday look) with no heat and minimal effort.

Step 1

Wash your hair.
I use any Pantene product I switch it up all the time - currently using Smooth and Sleek, but any brand will do.

Step 2

Tie hair in a bun on top of your head - I do mine by pulling it into a high ponytail then wrapping it round on my head, nothing fancy.


Step 3

Leave for as long as possible - I always wash my hair at night so I leave it until I go to bed, which can be 10 minutes or 2 hours.

Step 4

Take hair out of the bun and leave to dry naturally (this probably won't work for those with naturally curly/frizzy hair) - I place a towel on my pillow and leave my hair to dry during my sleep.

Step 5

Part it the way you want and you're done. (If you hate leaving your hair unbrushed this is probably not the method for you)

Simple!!



*I'll do some research into ways for those with curlier hair to get no heat waves

Advent Calender Day 13:


Encore

*link on pic

No comments:

Post a Comment