Thursday 13 June 2013

The Perfect Summer Nails

Sprinkle of Pink

I love pink on my nails and adding sparkles can give your nails the extra "pzazz" they need. I like to keep some subtly to my nails which is why  I use a sprinkle of glitter to my nails.


I think pink is the perfect summer colour and this look is really cute and fun and is perfect for holiday use.


Using Barry-M's #317 "Dragon" as my pretty pink base, I then coated my nails with #349 "Rose Quartz" also by Barry-M. These two polishes give a really girly, sparkly finish and look great when they sparkle in the sunlight.


For a new look I used "electric avenue" from nails inc. on the tips of my nails. This gives a french manicure a different twist that looks summery and fabulous.


*Tip: be sure to apply a base coat before starting and a top coat before you use a different polish






























Thanks for reading,

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment